Friday, December 12, 2014

Just a spot of unseemly gloating

r

This arrived this morning - which I am inordinately pleased with. Now as it happens, this is the fifth Command & Colours Napoleonic box I've bought from GMT games over the years.  

General Du Gourmand always orders the same stuff - sometimes later than I - and has always received his first. Not only that, but my box was on every occasion seized by Customs for extra taxes. 

But not this time. 


Artists impression of Kinch at this point. 

12 comments:

  1. We played our first game, Plancenoit, last weekend. Prussia was 2-0.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Du Gourmand has played a couple of games and he's liking the Prussians. I'll reserve judgement.

      Delete
  2. Congrats, I do feel the temptation to buy into these

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prussians, eh? That looks like just the thing, Young Kinch.

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are rather flash. Du gourmand maintains that they'll drag me away from my Anglo centricism.

      I doubt that :)

      Delete
  4. I look forward to my copy. GMT sent me an email saying my order had shipped last week but I have several P500 orders in and wasn't sure which one it was - hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Iron Will counters look pretty powerful. I'm looking forward to some 1813 campaigning in Germany.

    Just another army to collect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the picture on the box ... is it, "Opening of January Sales, Plancenoit?"
    All the best for Christmas and the New Year!

    Davy

    ReplyDelete